Volume Options and Pricing*
Quality softcover, 840 pages, 7″ x 10″
at One Time
|Stock Cover||Co-Branded Soft Cover||Co-Branded Hard Cover||Add 5th Color on Cover|
|1||$85.00 / unit||–||–||–|
|25+||$60.00 / unit||$68.00 / unit||–||–|
|50+||$52.50 / unit||$58.00 / unit||$130.00 / unit||–|
|100+||$44.00 / unit||$47.00 / unit||$80.00 / unit||–|
|250+||$31.00 / unit||$34.00 / unit||$50.00 / unit||add $450.00|
|500+||$25.00 / unit||$26.00 / unit||$35.00 / unit||add $450.00|
|1,000+||$18.50 / unit||$19.00 / unit||$24.00 / unit||add $500.00|
|2,500+||$16.50 / unit||$17.00 / unit||$23.00 / unit||add $550.00|
|5,000+||$14.00 / unit||$14.00 / unit||$21.00 / unit||add $700.00|
|10,000+||$12.00 / unit||$12.00 / unit||$20.00 / unit||add $900.00|
All pricing each at quantity purchased
NOTES ON CUSTOM COVER AND CUSTOM CONTENT JOBS
- Custom cover editions enable clients to use the entire front cover, spine and back cover for their own design. However:
- Title, Edition Number, Subtitle and Author name must appear on the front cover.
- Title and Edition Number must appear on the spine.
- World Trade Press logo and the words “World Trade Press” must appear on the bottom of the spine. Client logo and name may appear at the top of the spine.
- Custom covers are printed 4-color process (CMYK) unless client pays for a 5th or 6th color plate and printing charge.
- Client logos are converted to 4-color process (CMYK) unless client pays for a 5th or 6th color plate and printing charges.
- PMS colors are available for an additional charge.
- Client to provide cover artwork to our specification. Obtain a “Cover Layout Sheet” from your sales rep.
- All custom cover jobs require a one time $250 plate charge.
- Turn-around on custom-cover Dictionary jobs is two to four weeks from receipt of contract and sign-off from client.
- Custom content can be added on orders of 2500 or more units for an additional charge.
- Individual pages can be replaced with your firm’s documents and information. The cost is $28 per page and $750 per signature affected and must be part of an existing press run.
- A 16-page signature using client provided can be added to the BEGINNING or the END of the book for an additional charge. See above.
- World Trade Press can provide artwork for a custom signature at an additional charge.
- Cover printed on 10-point C1S (Coated 1-Side) cover stock, lay-flat film lamination (glass or matte)
- Text pages printed on 50-pound offset smooth paper
- Color maps printed on 80-pound matte-coated paper
- Books printed in the USA
NOTES ON PRICING
- Prices do not include shipping or sales tax, if applicable
- Prices subject to change without notice.
Dictionary of International Trade 13th Edition
Every business has its own language, lexicon, and lingo, and international trade is no exception. Consider: ad valorem, C-TPAT, most-favored nation, FAST, antidumping, NAFTA, countertrade, FOB, ocean bill of lading, 10+2 Rule, letter of credit, FTZ, IMF, and chaebol. International trade is a business in which “I think I know” isn’t good enough. What you don’t know can really hurt you.
The World Trade Press Dictionary of International Trade is the most respected and largest-selling trade reference in the world. It is used by importers, exporters, bankers, shippers, logistics professionals, attorneys, economists, and government officials in more than 100 countries.
- Trade Terms A-Z
- Acronyms & Abbreviations
- Country Codes (ISO 3166)
- International Dialing Guide
- Currencies of the World
- Business Entities Worldwide
- Weights & Measures
- WTP Illustrated Guide to Incoterms® 2020*
- Guide to Letters of Credit
- Guide to Cargo Insurance
- Computer Terms
- Resources for International Trade
- Guide to Trade Documents
- Cargo Vessels
- Packing Symbols
- Guide to Ocean Freight Containers
- Seaports of the World
- Cargo Aircraft Specifications
- Guide to Air Freight Containers
- World Airports and IATA Codes
- Guide to Truck Trailers
- Guide to Railcars
- Legal Issues
- International Standards Organizations
- ISO Standards
- International E-Commerce
- Guide to International Sourcing
- Key Words in 8 Languages
- US DOT Hazardous Materials Warning Placards
- UN GHS Packing Labels and Transport Placards
- World Political / Physical / Time Zone Maps
- Regional Maps of the World
- Global Supply Chain Security
- Security and the Supply Chain
- Ship and Port Facility Security
- Maritime Transportation Security Act (MTSA)
- EU Maritime Security Legislation
- ISO 28000
- Container Security Initiative (CSI)
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism
- Free and Secure Trade (FAST)
- US FDA Food Facility Registration
- Automated Commercial Environment (ACE)
- Pre-Arrival Processing System (PAPS)
- Pre-Arrival Review System (PARS)
- Automated Manifest System
- Advance Manifest Regulations
- Importer Security Filing (10+2 Rule)
- Data Security / Industrial Espionage
- Glossary of Security Terms